Luxury Villa Pink ChampagneCroatia / Dalmatia / Hvar, Hvar Island
|From 155 € (161 USD)||per night|
The newly built large-heated-infinity swimming pool offers an amazing panoramic sea view. The guests can relax on the three pure-nature terraces with sun beds, chairs, and umbrellas.
All 7 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, satellite LCD TV, Internet connection (Wi-Fi), air- conditioning (heating or cooling). 6 rooms offer the direct sea view, the only 7th room offers no sea view, no direct light.
VILLA ACCOMMODATION Ground Floor:
4 bedrooms + 2 open terraces
● Palm 1 bedroom: a king-size bed, direct access to the terrace with sea view.
● Palm 2 bedroom: a king-size bed, direct access to the terrace with sea view.
● Palm 3 bedroom: a king-size bed, direct access to the terrace with sea view.
● Palm 4 bedrooms: a king-size bed, there is no sea view and no direct sunlight, it can be used separately or connected with Palm 3.
● 2 open terraces
1st terrace with furniture
2d terrace with a large dining table for 14 persons with chairs and large sun umbrella
2 bedrooms + living/dining area
● Spacious living/dining area, 120 sqm, a terrace with sea view and separate entrance:
- fully-equipped kitchen
- massive wooden dining table for 12 persons with chairs, a comfortable sofa
- TV + DVD/Audio
- covered terrace with BBQ
● Rosmarinus bedroom: accessed by a spiral staircase, direct access to a balcony with
panoramic sea view.
● Butterfly (Master suite): a very spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, a terrace and a
separate living room. An ensuite bathroom is very large and has a bathtub and a shower.
● Rock (Executive suite): a comfortable bedroom with a king-size bed, a dressing room, a living room, a balcony. The bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower and also offers sea view.
An extra-large private terrace equipped with 2 sunbeds and umbrella.
Rent a boat or book an excursion from Hvar to embark on island-hopping exploits that will land you at beaches and coves that are close to perfection. Take a walk at the town's street with white-stoned Venetian renaissance buildings full of precious artworks. Potter around Hvar’s galleries, boutiques and cafes.
Gardens and pool areas are maintained daily.
Wireless broadband internet.
Utilitiy cost (electricity, gas, water).
Towels and bed linen are changed on request