King 1BR - 1BA + Cozy Den W/ Parking, Pool & Gym | Downtown New HavenUnited States / Connecticut / New Haven
|From 301 USD||per night|
- Walkable access to Yale
- Deep-clean prior to every guest
- Coffee, fresh linens, and bathroom essentials provided
- Entire Private Apt.
Pet owners please note: Pets are subject to approval on a case-by-case basis, contingent on size restrictions. All pet stays require a per-stay pet fee in addition to all booking fees. If you would like to bring a pet, please reach out to learn more.
This bright apartment is located in a brand new luxury building at the center of New Haven’s historic downtown. The luxury apartment provides unparalleled comfort, service, and amenities. Watch a movie on a 4K TV, relax in a living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, whip up dinner in a fully-equipped kitchen, relax on the rooftop sun terrace, and work up a sweat in the complimentary 24/7 fitness center access.
- Gaming room with PS4, Xbox One, virtual reality (VR) headset, bean bags, futuristic space design, gaming chairs, and popcorn machines.
- Rooftop sun-terrace with grilling stations and billiards.
- Relaxation room with stunning, therapeutic Himalayan Salt Wall.
- Conference room and co-working spaces.
- Community lounge with HDTVs, bar, billiards & shuffleboard.
- Chic lobby lounge
- Complementary reserved, private parking (2 minute walk from your apartment).
- Virtual check in/out.
Additional amenities located in our neighboring building, next door.
- Access to an additional rooftop sun-terrace.
- 24-hour fitness center. Enjoy a wide selection of weights, cardio equipment, climbing wall, spin cycles, and Yoga studio.
- Additional co-working spaces with whiteboard walls.
Leave the car behind and explore the old-fashioned way! Our amazing location in the center of historic downtown New-Haven and our private parking spot means you can enjoy walking access to New Haven’s tree-lined streets, advent culture, inspiring entertainment, and never-ending culinary offerings!
Location, Location, Location:
- 2-minute walk to Yale New Haven Hospital
- 5-minute walk to Yale School of Medicine.
- 11-minute walk to Yale’s historic Old Campus.
- 7-minute walk to Union Station.
- 12-minute walk to Yale University Art Gallery.
- 3-minute walk to Lupi-Marchigiano Bakery.
- 3-minute walk to Blue State Coffee.
- 8-minute walk to College Street Music Hall.
- 1.5-hour train to Midtown, Manhattan (Take a day trip!).
Love perfectly tucked sheets, freshly rolled towels, and tasteful designs? Wish you could travel with a kitchen and watch a movie in a comfortable living room? So do we!
The comforts of home with the luxuries of a hotel.
- 55-inch 4k UHD smart TVs in the living room and bedroom.
- Spacious living area with a sofa, loveseat, chairs, dining table, and coffee table.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Full-sized walk-in closet
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide our guests with the utmost comfort and convenience. Our high-quality hybrid mattress, deluxe queen bed, and full-sized sleeper sofa ensure that you’ll rest up well, and our beautiful shared amenities guarantee you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
- 13-inch ultra-luxe mattress.
- Carefully selected curtain colors to create a calming atmosphere.
- Well-placed lamps allow you to set the ambiance you want.
- Comfortable convertible sofa provides a place to relax during the day and to sleep at night.
Whether traveling for work or pleasure, you’ll find you can accomplish plenty during your stay! Enjoy our in-suite work-area and coffee station, as well as co-working spaces, featuring floor-to-ceiling dry-erase whiteboards, charging stations, and conference tables.
Work from home ready:
- Free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi.
- Co-working spaces.
- In-suite work area.
- Charging stations and outlets.
- Free, unlimited coffee.
Our local support team is available 24/7 to help alleviate any issues that may arise, or to recommend the best local spots.
Woven together like patchwork, downtown New-Haven forms the ideal neighborhood to visit. You’ll find a classic Neapolitan pizzeria steps away from a contemporary art gallery; you’ll stumble upon a revitalized playhouse neighboring a century-old cigar bar. You’ll enjoy tree-lined streets, well defined bike lanes and open green spaces. Interspersed throughout, you’ll come across Yale University’s historic buildings and perhaps meet with the researchers, innovators, and even celebrities who make up its renowned faculty. You can experience art, theater, college sports, concert venues, centuries-old architecture, and before your day is done, stop at a local coffee shop to gather a second wind. One of the most walkable city centers between Boston and New York City, New Haven is a true urban oasis that gives and keeps giving.
Bedroom 1Iron & Ironing Board
chest of drawers
king size bed
Walk in closet
table and chairs
En suite shower
Bedroom 2double bed
Dry Cleaning & Laundry