Through the efforts and skilled work of local artisans following traditional Savoyard techniques, this 1869 farmhouse has been transformed into a comfortable chalet with luxury furnishings. A doing of a creative mind, materials made up of wood, glass, and steel were combined to produce the beautiful decors visible in around the house.
Set in a vast beautiful 3500 m² grounds, the chalet is opposite the Espace Diamant piste, in the lovely Praz-sur-Arly ski resort, five minutes from Megeve. The main chalet is about 550 m² and the smallerone is around 110 m² which is ideal and can be utilized for the convenience of extra guests or friends.
The main chalet has five bedrooms, and the annex has three. In total, the entire villa has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and can host up to 16 guests. A separate ski room has a boot and glove dryer for ski equipment storage.
For better appreciation, below is the layout of this villa.
- Entrance hall, wine cellar (accessible upon reservation), boiler room
- Master bedroom with emperor size bed, TV, living room with private chimney, dressing room, en suite bathroom with separate WC, and terrace access
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed, TV, and shower room
- Reading room with terrace
- Relaxation space, hammam, sauna, and massage room
- Eight-person American Jacuzzi on the terrace
- Large living space (around 150 m²) with south-facing balcony, open kitchen with a bar and all mod
cons, dining room with table for 16, living room with large chimney, TV, sound system, and stereo
- Above on the mezzanine, comfortable living room for watching TV, reading, or playing card games
- Bedroom 3 with king size bed, TV, dressing room, and en suite bathroom with separate WC
- Bedroom 4 with king size bed, TV, and en suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 with king size bed, TV, and en suite shower room
- Entryway into open kitchen with all mod cons, living space with dining room leading to the terrace, living room corner with chimney, TV
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1 with queen size bed and TV
- Bedroom 2 with queen size bed and TV
- Bedroom 3 with queen size bed and TV
- Shower room
- Separate WC
The villa has a large secure partly covered parking for guests.
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes is a region of France created by the territorial reform of French Regions in 2014; it resulted from the merger of Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes.
The region covers an area of more than 69,711 km² (26,916 square miles), making it the third largest in metropolitan France, with a population of 7,695,264, second only to Île-de-France.
The region borders Occitanie and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur to the south, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté to the north, Nouvelle-Aquitaine to the west, Switzerland (Cantons of Geneva, Valais and Vaud) and Italy (Aosta Valley and Piedmont) to the northeast and east.
In modern times, the region is popular for being a hot tourist destination especially during the holidays for people from all over the globe seeking an escape from their everyday routinary lives. It offers a distinct vacation experience other destinations can't.