Serenity and peace are lurking in this haven located in the Calvi's heights, this villa offers a wide-ranging leisure and state-of-the-art facilities. Hiding in a green estate, each of these villas has been endowed with private garden and a private pool which can be heated.
If you want to maximize your stay with going to the fine beaches, then no need to fret since this haven is 900m from the beach and the swaying bushes of the pine forest. But if you are looking for a different escapade, it is just 5 minutes from the town centre and the marina.
This impeccable villa can sleep up to 14 people; specifically, it offers this one-of-a-kind furniture and facilities:
• enormous 70m2 living space with a living room open onto the terrace and a dining room
• Open kitchen with all mod cons
• Large covered terrace with a long table for 16
• ensuite double bedroom with shower room
• ensuite bedroom with twin beds that join into a king size bed with shower room
• cabin children's bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds
• laundry room
• guest bathroom
Since a holiday means forgetting all worries from your busy city life, rental of the villa includes the following services:
• Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival.
• A welcome basket of assorted toiletries in the bathroom
• 90 minutes of daily housekeeping, excluding the day of arrival
• Complete cleaning on departure
• Delivery service of bread and pastries (billed separately)
• Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access and landline to call reception or externally (billed separately)
• Daily cleaning of the barbeque and pool
• Office service at reception
• Occupancy tax
The villa is on the heights of Calvi, in a private estate with 11 villas, in an authentic harmonious setting, five minutes’ drive from the town centre and large beach.
Calvi is Balagne’s capital, a gulf surrounded by mountains, with 5km of white sandy beaches, a marina, and a small navy protected by the famous 13th century Genovese fortress.
The combination of sea, culture, and nature make Balagne the ideal destination for family vacations. Here are some great reasons to visit – the quality of the water for swimming, the beauty of the beaches, the wealth of its natural and architectural heritage, the diversity of leisure activities available, but also the lovely climate!
Some must sees and dos – walk along the wood promenade between the beach and the pine forests, stroll down Rue Clemenceau, have lunch at the port, and visit the Upper Town.