Midtown 2BR & 2BA ApartmentUnited States / Atlanta
|From 204 USD||per night|
2 bedrooms, 2baths, living room, dining room, and gourmet kitchen. Master suite has a large and plush king sized mattress, second room has a Queen sized bed with extremely comfy mattresses (12in Gel infused). Rain fall shower heads in each bathroom! Entire home is available to each guest during their reservation. Whether you are in town for business, to shop or a relaxing getaway, this elegant apartment is where Southern hospitality delights with a fresh twist on tradition. Come and enjoy your stay at our place we guarantee that you will not regret it.
Please be kind and courteous when it comes to loud noise. Loud or disruptive behavior could jeopardize the experience of your neighbors and could result in a $500 fee.
While we want you, your family, and your friends to enjoy this vacation rental, this is not a place to host a party. Large groups, loud noises, and other disturbances are not allowed. Each home has a specific occupancy rate.
**Please note: All guests must submit ID verification before checking in.**
For access to this property you may also be required to download an application to your smartphone
Bed 1: Queen Bed
Bed 2: King bed
Guests have access to the community amenities as long as they’ve been reserved in advance. Guest do not have access to onsite staff members. Anyone in violation will be in breach of their agreement and their reservation can be subjected to cancellation or $150 penalty.
Interaction with Guests:
As hosts we rely heavily on communication regarding check in times, accommodations etc, seeing that we have no formal reception area similar to those you'd find in a hotel. Arrive at time most convenient for you with 24- hour self check-in after 4PM (as long as all steps are completed prior to 10PM). We are available until 11PM for anything that you may need. We recommend communicating using your booking platform to guarantee timely responses. Check us out at RBALIVING dot COM
Other Things to Note:
Parking is available but limited to first come first serve. $1 for 5 hours $8 for 12 hours, $12 for 24 hours.
Early arrivals and late departure can be arranged for a fee:
$25 Per Hr (Mar-Aug)
$15 Per Hr (Sep-Feb)
No Parties quiet hours (10PM-8AM)
ID verification will be required.
Refundable Community Access Deposit required(see house rules).
*PLEASE NOTE: For safety and security, RBA requires the reserving guest to submit a photo of themselves (e.g. selfie) holding a valid ID or driver's license. This is a non-negotiable requirement. If any guest requires access before your arrival, they must be added to your reservation with a verified Airbnb profile. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these requirements please do not hesitate to let us know. * To ensure an optimal home away from home experience, please review the following house rules:
1. Locals MUST contact us before booking our home. If you are a local; you must let us know, even if we've pre-approved your stay.
2. AGE. You must be at least 23 or older to book our home. All guests MUST submit ID verification before checking in. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your reservation or you will not be given access and you will be refunded in accordance of the cancellation policy.
3. CONSENT to Background Check. You must be able to pass a criminal background check (if requested) to stay in our home. You understand and agree to fill out the form/agreement given to you by your host. Refunds are awarded in accordance with our cancellation policy. If police are called to the Property the rental is terminated effective immediately without any refund.
4. OCCUPANCY. There can NOT be more than the documented persons associated with your booking in or on property at any given time. Parties are not allowed. Installed NoiseAware devices assist with the decibel levels. Quiet hours begin at 10PM and end at 7AM. There are NoiseAware devices in the home. The devices do not record or store conversations. Guest in violation of this policy may be subject to removal without a refund and a $250-$500 penalty. This includes vehicular noise, such as revving, honking, or swerving.
5. SELF CHECK IN waiver. This is a self-check in property, you certify that you are willing and able to follow the instructions provided by the host and Airbnb through the house manual, check in guide, and videos. After submitting ID verification for yourself as well as your guests, you will receive your check in guide, video link or manual prior to your arrival. Guest agree not to contact your Airbnb host before reading your house manual. You will be given a rental agreement prior to arrival. Please be sure that you've completed the rental agreement. You will be required to download an app for door access, your correct contact number must be on file. We are available to assist from 9AM - 11PM EST. You must confirm that you have completed all steps and understand how to access the home prior to this time if you will be arriving outside of our check-in hours.
6. FEES. Guest in violation of the house rules are subject to the following fees:
a. Smoking fee. This is a NON-smoking community. Smoking is not allowed inside or anywhere on the property. Guests in violation with this policy will be subject to a penalty of up to $500 per day and/or immediate removal from the property without a refund. Tobacco products (vapes, cigarettes, and hookah) and/or any illegal substances are strictly prohibited. If the guest is found in violation during the rental term, the lease is terminated effective immediately without any refund. Tenant(s) shall not bring any dangerous or flammable items (including fireworks, incense and/or candles) that might increase the danger of fire or damage on the Property.
b. Late Check out fee. Check out is at 10 AM. Guest that do not arrange for a late check out and have not checked out by 10 AM will be subject to a fee of up to $100. Any guest that departs 2 hours after standard checkout time is required to pay the standard weekend base rate however the guest will still be required to leave the property.
c. Missing check in items: Guests agree to pay a fee of up to $250ea to replace any lost items receive upon arrival, this includes access keys, parking passes, and garage remotes.
d. Community access deposit* $250 Deposit for any in State residents; $150 Deposit for out of state residents. (Deposits are completely refundable as long as the house and posted community rules are followed) This must be paid prior to arrival via the resolution center.
e. damaged towels $5-15ea (we provide dark linens for makeup so this should not be an issue.)
f. Pet fee is $100-$150 depending on pet however we do follow community guidelines with restrictions.
7. TOWED/BOOTED. Parking is first come, first serve and free in select communities, with the exception of houses, for a single vehicle. Additional vehicles may be subject to parking fees. No commercial vehicles, RVs, or trailers without prior approval. Guest agree to read and follow the check in instructions provided to them. If a guest does not follow the parking instructions and are ticketed or towed, we will not assume responsibility for their fees. You are not to park in any reserved, premier or marked spaces.
8.Liability. RBA Living nor the property owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. To the fullest extent permitted by law or statute, RBA Living, and their respective officers, directors, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, servants, successors and assigns, (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against all liability, loss, cost, expense, penalties, demands, suits, actions, damages, legal fees and disbursements, causes of action and claims of any nature for injuries or damages to any person or property arising in connection with all acts or omissions of RBA Living, and/or its employee(s), agent(s), or occupant(s), regardless of whether such injuries, claims, damages, losses or expenses are caused in part by the Indemnified Parties (except if resulting from the sole negligence of the Indemnified Parties), and regardless of whether such injuries, claims, damages, losses or expenses are caused to the home, residents or occupants of other homes, property, or to common areas of the neighborhood. Indemnified Parties shall not be liable or responsible for, and shall be defended and held harmless by anyone on premises during your reservation.
9.RESPECT. Please remember that this is NOT a hotel, this is a residential community. Guests will respect the residents that live in with the building and WILL NOT disturb our neighbors. Furniture and household items should be handled with care. Guest will not remove any items from the home. Guest agrees to inform the host of damages and/or maintenance issues as soon as possible. Guests WILL NOT flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, you could be charged damages. Guest agree to leave the property clean and tidy.
10.COMMUNITY/ LEASING OFFICE. Guests will follow ALL community guidelines inside of the home or posted anywhere on the property. Guests DO NOT have access to the leasing office and WILL NOT request assistance from the leasing office staff unless otherwise notified. If you are in need of assistance, please contact an RBA Living staff member via phone or through the booking platform. Our expectations are that amenities are available to our guests (4 per reserved unit) from 10AM- 7PM however things can change. Amenities are not available during archaic weather conditions. Please be advised that the community reserves the right to restrict the amenities at any time without providing advanced notice. Lockout(s) after 11PM you must contact a locksmith or you will be subject to the $150 overnight lockout service fee, if an RBA rep is available.
11.Packages or mail may not be shipped to the apartment without prior written approval. If you have a package shipped, we will not be responsible for receiving, lost, or undelivered packages.
12.The Guest must allow the Owner or their representative (including workmen), with reasonable notice, access to the property at any reasonable time during your stay (except in an emergency or if a problem needs sorting out quickly and you cannot be contacted in time. In these situations, the owner can enter the property at any time without giving you prior notice). The Guest commits not to use the property for any illegal or commercial purpose, including but not limited to sub-lease the property or otherwise allowing anyone or more people to stay above the maximum permitted on the reservation or if not previously agreed. The Guest is obliged not to make any changes in the rented property without prior receipt of agreement from the Owner in writing. INDEMNIFICATION OF LANDLORD AND OWNER.