Villa IsabellaItaly / Piedmont / Lake Maggiore, Nebbiuno
|500 €||per night|
This laid-back and relaxed Villa Isabella is perfect for a family holiday, sleeping up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms (350 m²):
- The entrance on the first floor leads into the spacious living room with a comfortable sitting area with couches and TV, and with a dining table for 8 people. There are large windows offering panoramic views and access to the terrace with outdoor table and a relaxing corner with lounge chairs. Next to the living room is the fully equipped kitchen. Going towards the sleeping area youll find one bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower, one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with 2 single beds, one bathroom with shower.
- On the lower floor, with access to the garden and swimming pool, are a kids area with couch and TV, one bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub (and overhead shower), and the garage.
The villa is set in a lovely manicured Mediterranean garden (2000 m²) with views over Lake Maggiore. The large swimming pool (12 x 6m), surrounded by sun beds and lounge chairs, will provide endless fun for both children and adults.
Villa Isabella is located upon a hill away from the busy lake life in a very peaceful and green, rural environment near the little village of Nebbiuno (1,5 km) where you can find a local grocery store, bar, bakery and a few restaurants. Down towards the lake (4 km) youll find plenty activities, water sports and beaches, and you can visit the lakeside villages from the lively Arona (8 km) to the famous Stresa (16 km), next to the must-see Borromeo Islands, and beyond.
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA ISABELLA:
Water, electricity, gas, sat TV, wireless internet, dish washer, washing machine, baby bed and high chair, garden, swimming pool (12 x 6m; depth from 1,2 to 3m), garage parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 750 euro
- Final cleaning, bed linen and bathroom towels (obligatory): 200 euro
- Heating (seasonal): 40 euros per day
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
- Swimming pool approximately open from mid-May to end September; contact us for the exact dates before booking.
- Domestic animals not allowed.
- Parties or events not allowed.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request only - to book directly with the service provider).
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See rental agreement. Please contact us for the details before booking.