Retreat Home, Walk to Beach, Gulf Views, Pets Ok!United States / Florida / Miramar Beach
|From 419 USD||per night|
➡ Ultimate gaming system by Polycade (pay to play at a small fee)
➡ 3-minute walk to the beach
➡ Upgraded kitchen
➡ Front porch & balconies
➡ Smart TV, thermostat, and locks
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Driveway parking
➡ Access to community pool
➡ Short walk/drive to shopping and dining
➡ Kids and pets welcome!
➡ Ask us about adding a golf cart rental to your stay
➡ Military and Veterans receive 15% discount on golf cart rentals
**Enjoy peace of mind at all D. Alexander homes with our professional management and high brand standards. Our homes are fun and clean places for you and your family to relax while self-isolating.**
--THE D. ALEXANDER DIFFERENCE--
Our roots are in real estate, but our hearts are in travel. Unlike traditional property managers, we own and operate all of our properties so we can provide top-notch amenities and ensure a high standard of service.
What makes a D. Alexander home special?
★ High-quality towels and linens
★ Eco-friendly and pre-release amenities
★ New, tasteful furniture and decor
★ Smart home technology
★ Pack ‘n Play and high chair
★ Lightning-fast WiFi on all devices
★ User-friendly smart thermostat
★ Smart locks with mobile access
★ SimpliSafe home security system, which is professionally monitored 24/7 so you can enjoy total peace of mind
★ GuestPortal with property information, passwords, and FAQs in one place
D. Alexander has taken necessary steps during the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure you can work, relax, and stay safe while practicing social distancing:
• Homes are sanitized on all touchable surfaces with Lysol and Clorox. Our linen and towel cleaning is processed in steam injected water at 170 degrees at a commercial laundry facility with very strong bleach at 20% chlorine. These procedures ensure the cleanest and most sanitary environment.
• Independent Keyless Entry allows you to maintain isolation and social distancing as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) by gaining access to the home without contact with staff at check in.
“We had a great time at this place! The house was very charming and had excellent access to the beach - less than a 5 minute walk.” -Nicole, Recent Review
There’s ample space for everyone to relax in this home’s living room. You’ll love curling up with a good book or streaming your favorite show on the HD smart TV. It’s filled with brand new furniture and contemporary decor.
Up for some friendly competition? Kids and adults alike will love our brand-new V3 edition of the Polycade gaming console (pay to play at a small fee).
--KITCHEN & DINING--
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you’re bound to work up an appetite! This home has a fully upgraded kitchen with everything you could need to cook for a group.
The upscale stainless steel appliances, include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. Cabinets stocked with dishes, cookware, and utensils and plenty of counter space make cooking a pleasure.
Settle in for a meal with loved ones at either the dining table (seats 6) or the breakfast bar (seats 4).
“By far the best AirBnB I’ve ever stayed in.” -William, Recent Review
This home can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in 4 private bedrooms. All of the bedrooms have HD smart TVs, plenty of closet space, and brand new mattresses. You'll sleep well thanks to our hypoallergenic pillows and super soft Mascioni sheets. All of our furnishings are brand new and reflect a stylish, comfortable theme.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, sitting area, private balcony, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (first floor)
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed (first floor)
• Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed (second floor)
• Bedroom 4: 2 queen beds (tower/loft room on the 3rd floor)
“The bedding was amazing! They stock the house with really nice lotion, soaps, and shampoos. And I think it was one of the cleanest houses I’ve ever been it.” -William, Recent Review
Privacy please! This home contains 3 full bathrooms, all with showers and bathtubs. Every bathroom features modern fixtures and beachy, Florida-inspired tile work. Bathroom amenities include (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries (made in the USA with natural ingredients), soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? You’ll find a washer and dryer on the first floor for your use.
You’re coming all the way to Florida for great weather, so you probably don’t want to stay inside the whole time! Enjoy the gulf breezes on one of this home’s charming balconies, all of which are furnished with outdoor seating.
--ESSENTIALS & SECURITY--
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you’ll always be cool and connected.
Parking is available 1 car under a car port, and an additional 1 vehicle can fit in the driveway. Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Destin area in general. We hope to host you soon!
The home comes with a starter pack of toiletries. This includes, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 liquid dish soap, 2 dishwasher tabs, 2 rolls of tp per bathroom, three trash bags, we recently started adding 2 laundry detergent as well.
Shopping around? We invite you to explore our 5-star collection. Please view our profile to see other listings or contact us for additional information on other properties we have in the area. We'd love to help you find the perfect vacation home.
Check-in is quick and easy. Before arrival, we’ll provide a code for keyless entry.
During your stay, you will have complete and exclusive access to the entire property, including the balconies, plus access to the community pool. Please relax and make yourself at home!
Interaction with Guests:
We’ll give you all the privacy you need during your stay. If you need anything, we’re available 24/7 by phone, text, email, or the app.
Nestled in the desirable Palm Breezes neighborhood, this home is within a short walk (or quick golf cart ride!) of everything you need for a fantastic vacation.
“This house is even closer to the beach than the pictures represent and the beaches are top notch.” -William, Recent Review
Planning your Destin area itinerary? Don’t miss these highlights:
• Miramar Beach (5-minute walk) - Our picturesque neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Emerald Bay Golf Club (8-minute drive) - 18-hole course next to the water
• Silver Sands Premium Outlets (8-minute drive) - Outdoor mall with designer outlets
• Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (10-minute drive) - Chic outdoor retail center with stylish boutiques and dining
• The Track (13-minute drive) - High-energy amusement park with bumper cars, go-karts, and more
• Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (14-minute drive) - Huge water park with waterslides and a lazy river
Although this home’s beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of Miramar Beach’s best restaurants:
• Pompano Joe's (11-minute walk) - Caribbean fare with a large patio
• Mama Clemenzas European Breakfast (20-minute walk or 5-minute drive) - Breakfast and brunch joint with a varied menu
• Captain Dave's On the Gulf (4-minute drive) - Timeless seafood restaurant with water views
• Fat Clemenzas (5-minute drive) - Classic Italian dishes with a contemporary twist
• Vintij Food & Wine (10-minute drive) - Upscale eatery known for wine flights and small plates
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within walking distance (or a short drive) of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Tom Thumb (15-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Bottoms Up Wine & Liquor (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Bad Ass Coffee (4-minute walk)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Community Bank (6-minute drive)
We’re always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the Emerald Coast, but a car isn’t necessary for trips to the beach, which is a 5 minute walk or ask us about cruising our new top of the line, 6 seater Golf Carts. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Ready to ride in style? Leave the car behind and cruise around town in a brand new 6-seater electric golf cart, which we can arrange for rental. Uber, Lyft, and taxi service are also readily available.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 35-minute drive from the home and Destin Executive Airport (DTS) is a 15-minute drive away.
Other Things to Note:
✓ Please read and agree to all house rules before booking.
✓ Please note 25 is the minimum age required to rent D. Alexander homes.
✓ During your stay, the house is 100% yours, just like a hotel. Your rental includes professional cleaning prior to arrival.
✓ Vacation isn’t complete without your furry friends! Pets are allowed at a $150 per stay fee for the first pet and $50 per stay for each additional pet (no weight restriction).
✓ We are unable to guarantee early check in, please let us know ahead the time you plan to arrive and we can arrange to inform you the moment the property is ready. An early check in fee will apply.
✓ Please note that the upper floors of the home are accessible by stairs only.
✓ Please note you are required to sign a rental agreement directly with us regardless of the channel you booked with. D. Alexander also requires ID verification to complete your reservation.
✓ Please note that all D. Alexander homes utilize the latest in internet technologies so you can enjoy the many services of the internet. However, the actual speed which you experience is dependent on many variables. For example, the number of users on internet, the age and type of devices you are using, as well as number of applications running may impact speed and performance. Environmental conditions out of our control may impede the performance of your internet experience.
• No smoking
• No parties or events