London - Winchendon RoadUnited Kingdom / England / London
The tastefully decorated rooms are furnished with equally tasteful stylish selections of furnitures and decorative items. In the sitting room, there’s a long leather sectional that faces a TV, with a moroccan rug laid out in a beautifully patterned hardwood flooring. But this is not the only living area in the home. In another floor, you’ll find an elegant assembly of sofas and chairs, with two ornate paintings at the back, all fronting a fireplace. The upscale bathrooms have three showers, four toilet rooms, one bath, and one bath with an integrated shower.
The kitchen is an elegant mingling of styles with its hemp dining seats joining a large intricately-designed table on top of a similarly magniloquent carpet. The well-appointed kitchen beside seems as if it’s positioned in another, rather modern era with its cottagey vibe with large stone tile floors.
After a long day, retiring into the one of the bedrooms is something to look forward to. The frames are fitted with thick mattresses for a comfortable, relaxed sleep. All the bedrooms have adequate natural lighting for a more natural feel.
In addition to the rooms, there is also a billiard room for your entertainment. But the main highlight of this home is the private garden space with a trampoline, all set up with potted plants, a wooden bench, and outdoor furniture for lovely times enjoying the London air.
Additional guest information:
- The sofa in the sitting room can be converted into a double bed.
- You have to stay for a minimum of 4 nights to successfully make a reservation.
- The trundle bed in the kids room can sleep two people. Please let us know beforehand if you’d like some adjustments on the sleeping arrangements.
- We do not have air conditioning but between June to September, we provide guests with fans in each bedroom. If you’d still like to use the fans even when you’re staying outside the season, simply let our reservation team know and we will arrange it accordingly.
- Babies, toddlers, and kids are welcome.