Athens - Villa AltheaGreece / Attica / Athens
|From 300 € (292 USD)||per night|
Making this place a perfect destination is its location on top of the hill while overlooking the village of Ormos Korthiou. Also, the Aegean sea can just be viewed from any area of the vila. Talking about its amenities and facilities, this property boasts:
• 2 double ensuite bedrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 fully equipped kitchens
• 1000sqm of a garden and 2 balconies with sea views
• 3 fully furnished apartments with en-suite double bedroom and a twin with fully equipped kitchen, living room, and bathroom
• full access to the premises, the garden, and the free parking area
In case you need anything, our staff is happy to serve you. Besides, the owner is just staying on the ground floor so he can just be contacted and can be reached. As soon as you confirmed your booking, a manual will be sent to you immediately while a rulebook will be given upon your arrival.
To arrive to Andros you need to take the ferry from Rafina Port, 30min cab ride from the Athens airport. The ferry lasts 2 hours and you arrive at Gavrio port in Andros. Then on average it is a 40min drive to arrive to the house from the port.