3BR w/ Hot tub | Beachwood Cove by RoveTravelUnited States / New York / Sag Harbor
|From 454||per night|
Rove is a brand of luxury property rentals designed for the modern traveler. Rove properties are professionally designed and furnished including modern workstations, premium amenities, and access to a 24/7 Concierge team for anything you need!
This stunning 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with a private pool, spa, and Tesla/EV charger is perfectly located 7 minutes away from Sag Harbor Village and East Hampton Village.
Enjoy the perfect indoor/outdoor living experience with over 1700 square feet of outdoor space and 800 square foot pool, with a wrap around deck on the upper floor. There is a spacious living room with treehouse views that leads to an eat-in and dining area with the deck overlooking the pool area. Enjoy the day by the pool, or have a late-night BBQ.
This home features a primary bedroom with a king bed and an en-suite bathroom on the upper level, two luxuriously appointed additional bedrooms, one including a queen bed, and the other with 2 double sized beds.
Experience unparalleled levels of privacy and convenience with this ideal home - the perfect getaway for your next vacation.
Every Rove property is equipped with a fully-stocked kitchen, Nespresso machines, high thread count linens, and Malin & Goetz soaps. Our TVs are powered by Roku, and we provide complimentary access to streaming accounts for Netflix, Hulu + Live TV, and Disney+.
Every Rove property is outfitted for remote-friendly stays. Rove workstations are generally equipped with:
- 400 mbps WiFi throughout the property / High Speed WiFi
- Ergonomic chairs
- Electric standing desks
- Ultra High-Definition monitor with integrated docking station
-Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
- Primary Bedroom: 1 king bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 double beds
The pool and jacuzzi will be closed for the winter season from October 23rd, 2023, and will reopen on a to-be-determined date in the Spring of 2024.
Conveniently located 7 minutes away from Sag Harbor Village and 7 minutes away from East Hampton Village.
Other Things to Note:
- A refundable credit card hold of $1,000.00 is required as a security deposit for stays at this home to cover any property damage that may occur during your stay. A credit card is required for processing and the hold will be placed 48 hours prior to your arrival. The release of this hold will initiate 2 days after your departure following a departure inspection of the home by our local team.
- Rove requires a property rental agreement to be signed by the primary guest prior to arrival for all reservations at this home.
- If you want the pool heated during your stay, there is an additional $50/night fee.
- Kindly take note that the maximum temperature achievable through the pool heating is 80 degrees.
- This home contains an environmental sensor that is remotely monitored. There is a strict zero tolerance excessive noise policy at this home that if violated, will result in immediate removal from the home.
- Do not use the wood-burning fireplaces within the home.
- Landscaping, pool company, and pest control maintain a weekly, biweekly, or monthly schedule.
- Garage for 2 cars with Tesla/EV charger.
Workstations: There are multiple desks throughout the home, external monitors and wireless mouse, only 1 keyboard are available for your use. You may also use your own laptop.
As a reminder, smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property, in the home or in the outside areas of the home. Smoking will result in a odor removal fee of no less than $500 and up to $1000 as well as possible removal from the property.
Pets are allowed at this home with the expressed and written consent of Rove Travel. If an unauthorized pet is on the Property, Occupant is in breach of their rental Agreement. Damage or cleaning attributable to pets shall be charged to Occupant as an Additional Charge, together with a one-time $300 charge. All pets and animals must be fully vaccinated, non-aggressive, free of fleas and ticks, and fully house trained.