Lux Villa with Pool | Wynwood House by RoveTravelUnited States / Florida / Miami
|From 600 USD||per night|
Rove is a brand of curated luxury property rentals equipped with remote-work setups designed for the modern traveler. Our workstations generally include an ergonomic chair, a monitor, a wireless keyboard, and a mouse. Our dedicated 24/7 concierge team ensures exceptional customer service for any requests or concerns.
Escape to Miami in style at Wynwood House, the pinnacle of modern luxury. This custom-built new construction boasts cutting-edge architectural design, double-height ceilings, and grand glass windows that create an unparalleled indoor-outdoor living experience. Nestled in the highly desirable Wynwood, Edgewater, and Midtown neighborhoods, this 3-bed, 2.5-bath home features an elegant kitchen with floor-to-ceiling cabinets and high-end appliances, real oak wood flooring throughout, and a heated pool just beyond the sliding doors. With over 2,100 square feet of interior space and blocks away from the Miami Design District and its renowned attractions, Wynwood House offers a perfect blend of style, sophistication, and comfort for any discerning traveler.
Every Rove property is equipped with a fully-stocked kitchen, Nespresso machines, high thread count linens, and Malin & Goetz soaps. Our TVs are powered by Roku, and we provide complimentary access to streaming accounts for Netflix, Hulu + Live TV, and Disney+.
Every Rove property is outfitted for remote-friendly stays. Rove workstations are generally equipped with:
- 400 mbps WiFi throughout the property / High Speed WiFi
- Ergonomic chairs
- Electric standing desks
- Ultra High-Definition monitor with integrated docking station
- Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
- Primary Bedroom: 1 king bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- Additional Bedding: 1 queen air mattress
Located in Miami, Florida, this neighborhood is known for its vibrant and diverse atmosphere. The area attracts residents and visitors from all walks of life, offering a unique blend of cultures. The streets are adorned with captivating murals, showcasing the community s rich artistic expression. Exploring the neighborhood reveals a delightful array of shops, boutiques, and restaurants that cater to a variety of tastes. The residents take great pride in their community and actively participate in local events and initiatives, fostering a strong sense of belonging. With its lively ambiance and cultural offerings, this neighborhood exemplifies the dynamic spirit of Miami s diverse communities.
Other Things to Note:
- A refundable credit card hold of $1,000.00 is required as a security deposit for stays at this home to cover any property damage that may occur during your stay. A credit card is required for processing and the hold will be placed 48 hours prior to your arrival. The release of this hold will initiate 2 days after your departure following a departure inspection of the home by our local team.
- Rove requires a property rental agreement to be signed by the primary guest prior to arrival for all reservations at this home.
- Landscaping, pool company, and pest control maintain a weekly, biweekly, or monthly schedule.
- If you want the pool heated during your stay, there is an additional $50/night fee.
- Parking on property in the driveway as well as street parking.
As a reminder, smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property, in the home or in the outside areas of the home. Smoking will result in an odor removal fee of no less than $500 and up to $1000 as well as possible removal from the property.
It is unlawful for a sexual offender or sexual predator to occupy this residence.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 (2 guests per bedroom).
Pets are not permitted at this property. If an unauthorized pet is on the Property, Occupant is in breach of their rental Agreement.