If there is a place that offers the most enviable positions, almost all would point to The 'Victoria and Valentine Complex'. Situated in the middle of the village, the residents of this apartment can take advantage from its complete amenities like a stunning indoor swimming pool, a spa area with sauna, hammam, well-equipped gym plus games room.
You are assured that these facilities will only be exclusive to the residents as well as the Bramble Ski guests. Unlike other apartments, this place is situated on one floor of a building and can accommodate up to eight people in its well-equipped three bedrooms. One of the things that the place boasts is its timber-made furniture.
The amenities and furniture of this stunning and impressive apartment consist of the following:
• open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• French windows which open out onto the spacious terrace.
• main living area with chosen furniture, adorned with luxurious fur rugs and sumptuous cushions
• large dining table, with chic cowhide chairs
• stylish kitchen
• three beautiful bedrooms with alpine themes
• two double bedrooms with French windows opening out on to the large wrap around balcony
• children's bunk room
• master double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• second double bedroom
Now if the mode of transportation departing the place worries you, a bus stop just outside the Victoria and Valentine building is provided.
Moreover, this apartment is sold on a self-catered basis.
The Place Centrale is where everything big tends to happen in Verbier. Chalet style buildings surround you in all directions, with the mountains as the perfect backdrop behind. Hotels, ski shops, banks, bars and retail shops are all within a 100-metre radius. There is a bus stop outside the Victoria and Valentine building which has a free bus departing every 10 minutes.