Resting on the stunning setting of Verbier, this Chalet Petiti spread over four floors that can accommodate up to eight people. You are assured that all of the bedrooms have its respective en-suite bathrooms making your stay a fantastic and fulfilled one.
Speaking about its interior, this chalet never goes out of style, It boasts its combination of modern South African influence and the aged wood and natural stone floors. Indeed, this property can provide you with unique furnishings incorporating inimitable arts.
• spacious living and dining room, kitchen, and bar
• striking room, with double height open ceiling and double height sliding windows
• large stone open fireplace
• three individually decorated en-suite double bedrooms
• three bedrooms with large sun-drenched south-facing terrace
• outdoor hot tub
• private laundry room and a large ski and boot room
• fabulous master suite with luxuriously decorated with sumptuous fabrics and boasts high-vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, a large en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and a walk-in wardrobe
• outdoor hot tub and private terrace
• in-chalet spa with hammam and massage treatment room
Lower Ground Floor
• generous cinema and games room
• large L-shaped sofa with ample cushions
In each of the bedroom, you can find a flat TV while in the living room, you can really be entertained with its Sky TV and Apple TV. The chalet is sold on a catered basis only and is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service. There is one outdoor parking space.