Bnb Hyperion | Get Cozy & Relax! 4BR, 2BA, Hot TubUnited States / Florida / Orlando
|From 321||per night|
→ Family-focused, Pets-welcoming, Event-allowing
→ 2 full bathrooms, sunroom for chill & relax, large open kitchen/dining room and living room with wooded views
→ Hot tub, firepit, TV, fireplace, game console
***** “The house was exactly as described and is equipped with everything you’d need. The beds are comfortable and the layout is open and comfortable. The host responded quickly and was very helpful. We live locally, but when we have family visiting from out of town, this property will be an amazing option for them!” - Jennifer, August 2023
→ This charming home can sleep up to 14 people in its 4 designer bedrooms. Bedroom 1 and 2 have a queen bed each. Bedroom 3 has a bunk bed with a full bed (2 persons) and a twin bed (1 person). Bedroom 4 has a full bed for 2. And there are two extra sleeping spots: in the main living room are two futons that can each sleep 1 person and the sunroom with futon for 2.
→ The living room is well-lit and comfy, with a 9-foot shuffleboard table, a 60” TV, two couches that convert to twin size beds and an electric recliner. It offers a great view of the woods and a cozy atmosphere with an open concept and a real fireplace.
→ For entertainment the fourth bedroom has a 100 projector for watching movies and a collection of classic retro games. There s also a mini foosball table for relaxation, and the property provides a baby stroller, crib travel kit, and a baby crib.
→ The kitchen is fully equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, full oven, stove, microwave, blender, air fryer, dishwasher, large refrigerator, and everything you need for cooking your meals. The dining room features a large table for six and a bar for extra seating.
→ The sunroom has beautiful tree views, large windows overlooking the firepit and pond with waterfalls. It s perfect for a family breakfast with a dining table that seats up to 12.
***** “Great place to stay with the family (including the four legged ones). Huge yard with plenty of places to sit and relax or play various of games. Close to Publix and downtown Mount Dora. Very responsive host. Our family enjoyed the stay very much and felt right at home! Definitely recommended.” - Barbara, February 2023
→ Savor the magic of starry nights as you unwind in the private hot tub, complete with customizable LED lighting and the soundtrack of your choice - just steps from the front porch, welcoming you year-round.
→ Gather the family for heartwarming moments around the firepit, where marshmallow roasting becomes a delightful nature-inspired experience. Towering pines, oaks, cypress, and cedars envelop the property, connecting you with the great outdoors.
→ Relax and unwind around the charm pond which has 2 small waterfalls, fish, and is beautifully lit at night.
→ For family fun the property offers some activities and games to enjoy together: from croquet and lacrosse to ring toss, horseshoes, badminton, soccer, putt-putt golf, and basketball. All the necessary equipment is stowed away in the sunroom. Golf fans will be pleased to find a handy driving net to hone their swing skills.
***** “Great secluded space that is very conveniently located for the area. Great place to accommodate larger size families and also fisherman looking to come to the area and fish the Harris chain of lakes. Location to groceries and gas is perfect.” - Mark, February 2023
Even though it feels like you re in the woods, you re just 1.5 miles from a shopping center with a Publix Supermarket, a CVS, ice cream shop, restaurants, and gas stations. And if you ever want a break from all the amenities this home provides, look for adventures nearby:
→ Black Bear Golf Club – 12 Min
→ Renninger s Antique Center – 12 Min
→ Mount Dora Downtown – 13 Min
→ Universal Studios & Walt Disney World – 45 Min
You will have exclusive access to the property, ensuring privacy and enjoyment during your stay.
* Guests have full access to the house, driveway, and outdoor space (except for the Barn).
* Feel free to contact us for any service at any time.
* If you have any questions about your stay at all, please feel free to ask us for assistance; we ll do our best to help make this an enjoyable experience for everyone involved!
Bedroom 1 (master):
1 queen (sleeps 2)
1 queen (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 (bunk bed):
1 full (sleeps 1)
1 twin (sleeps 2)
1 full (sleeps 2)
Futon/Twin (sleeps 1)
Futon/Twin (sleeps 2)
Futon / Full (sleeps 2)
Sleeps total: 14
Interaction with Guests:
Although it feels like being in the forest, it is only 1.5 miles away from a shopping center which includes a Publix Supermarket, a CVS drug store, ice cream store, restaurants and gas stations. And when you get tired of all the amenities this home has to offer, universal/Disney is about a 45 minute drive allowing you to take a day trip to enjoy the day at the parks. It has a solid/stable 30 Gbps download speed if you plan to use it as a working vacation which is hard to find out in the country. Reserve a week with your family to enjoy this home, it will be a great experience.
Enjoy hiking, fishing, hunting, biking, bird watching, and all the beautiful scenery that Lake County has to offer. It is only about a 15 minute ride to lovely Mount Dora with shops, many art stores, restaurants, and entertainment, a real jewel of central Florida and somewhere you will want to visit if you book this location.
Other Things to Note:
We want to ensure your stay is as smooth and enjoyable as possible, so please take a moment to review our important policies and procedures.
* Additional Guest Charges: We can accommodate up to 6 guests in our property at the base rate. If you plan to bring more than 6 people, there will be an additional charge of $35 per guest, per night.
* Pet-Friendly Policy: We re delighted to welcome your furry companions! As part of our pet policy, we inform you that our pet fee is $40 per day per pet, with a minimum charge of $150. Rest assured, our dedicated team will thoroughly assess any applicable fees and charges when you check out. These charges will be determined based on the number of pets in your party and the duration of your stay. In the absence of any additional damage, you will only be billed for the
number of pets you brought with you and the length of your stay. The hold placed on your card will automatically expire after your check-out.
* Event Hosting: Thinking of hosting an event during your stay? We re here to help. To ensure a smooth experience, please obtain host approval before your event. Keep in mind that events may incur additional fees. Unauthorized parties or events will result in the reservation not being honored or, in some cases, being canceled with no refund.
* Guest Identity Verification: As part of our commitment to safety and security, we require the principal guest to provide a copy of a valid government-issued ID (such as a driver s license, state ID, or passport) during the booking process. This helps us verify the identity of our guests and maintain a secure environment for everyone.
* Guest Registration Form: You will be asked to complete a guest registration form. This helps us ensure that your stay is personalized and tailored to your needs. It also aids us in providing assistance during your visit.
* Safety and Neighborhood Respect: To maintain a peaceful environment for our neighbors, our property is equipped with a noise alert monitoring system. In addition, for everyone s safety, two security cameras are installed at each entrance. Your privacy and security are of utmost importance to us.
* Credit Card Authorization: To cover incidentals, extended stays, or any potential damages during your visit, we will request a credit card to be placed on file during check-in. We will only authorize an amount of $200 as a temporary hold, which will expire after your check-out. This is a standard procedure and a precautionary measure to ensure a hassle-free experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don t hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hosting you and making your stay with us unforgettable!
Make your stay a stress-free experience by following our house rules:
* Check-in time starts at 4 PM and check-out time is before 11 AM to allow us to prepare for the next guests.
* To ensure a healthy and pleasant stay for everyone, we maintain a strict no-smoking policy. This policy encompasses traditional smoking, vaping, and the use of electronic cigarettes. We kindly ask that you refrain from smoking in any form within the premises.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in creating a pleasant and safe atmosphere for everyone.
Bedroom 1Queen size bed
Bedroom 2Queen size bed
Bedroom 3Bunk Bed
Bedroom 4double bed
Bathroom 1Complimentary Soap/Shampoo/Conditioner
bath with shower
Bathroom 2Hair Dryer