Regarded as a traditional yet stunning villa located near the Val d’Illiez ski resort, Chalet L’Authentique provides an impressive view of nature. So if you love staying in a place embraced by environment coupled with high-class amenities, then this chalet is perfect for you. Its three bedrooms can accommodate up to 7 people.
Also one of the best chalets in the alpine, you can experience living the mountain life while you take a stunning view of the Champery Valley and the Dents Blanches mountain range. Added to its perfect location is its setting on the Rives plateau.
This impressive chalet also provides a well-equipped furniture which makes it very friendly to those who plan to experience savoring the comforts and luxury of this place. Winter or summer, this place makes a perfect retreat house.
• Living room with fireplace, access to the garden
• Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with dining area
• Bedroom 1: king size (180 cm) bed, mountain view
• Shower room - shower and toilets
• Gallery with open lounge area, television, access to the terrace
• Bedroom 2: master bedroom: king size (180 cm) bed, mountain view, access to the terrace, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower, and toilets
• Bedroom 3: 120 cm bed, mountain view
• Mezzanine with two extra 90 cm beds
To complete its amenities, a wood-burning barbecue is ready to be used and a car park is available. Upon arrival, you will also be welcomed by well-prepared linen, kitchen, and bath towels. Also, toiletries in the bathrooms, as well as a little gourmet gift basket, await you. This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option.
• Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yogurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
• Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available for tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
• Champagne and aperitives before dinner
• Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
• Ski equipment delivery
• Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
• Daily housekeeping
• House wines with dinner, beers, and soft drinks
The chalet is situated on the Rives plateau, 10 minutes from Val d’Illiez, a ski resort with direct access to the ‘Portes du Soleil’ ski domain. In the summer, you can go off hiking directly from the garden.
The chalet is located in the magical setting of the Swiss Alps, and only a 10 minute-drive away from Val d’Illiez, where you’ll find all the stores. It has a breathtaking view that sweeps across the valley of Champery and the Dents Blanches mountain chain