Chalet Heinz Julen LoftSwitzerland / Valais / Zermatt
When you want to explore other places near the Loft, you can just go to the Access which is a 2-minute walk from the top of the Omnia Hotel lifts. Also, you can head to the Zermatt through the village end of the lift.
If there is one place that can give you a connection of nature and space inside, this chalet does all that. There are no barriers between the interior and the outside world, allis free giving you a perfect view of nature. Also, this place boasts floor to ceiling glass walls and the French windows leading to the spacious terrace.
Overview of the Chalet:
• main loft living area with suspended and illuminated table
• crackling fireplace set into the glass wall
• two desks, jack-in-the-box armchairs, a wall of art, and a signature Heinz Julen chandelier
• access to Backstage Hotel Genesis Spa.
• large TV with DVD and cable, sound system, free wireless broadband internet access
• well-appointed kitchen and a sauna
This chalet can accommodate 14 people if you rent this property together with the Heinz Julen Penthouse.
Staff & Services
Catered Rates include:
- A chef and host take exclusive care 6 days out of 7 during the stay of the chalet/guests
- Bed linen, towels & guest amenities
- Bed linen & towel change once per week
- 6 days cleaning