Spacious 3 Bedroom house in EdgbastonUnited Kingdom / England / Birmingham
|From 196 GBP (242 USD)||per night|
Its great location means there's lots you can do, if you enjoy a relaxing walk then Cannon Hill Park is just 5 minutes stroll away, cricket fans have Edgbaston Cricket Ground, and Edgbaston has a great selection of Coffee Shops, bars and Restaurants from casual dining to Michelin star Simpsons Restaurant, and lots of choice in-between.
Transport links to Birmingham International Airport from New Street Station just a 7 minute drive away.
• Five Ways Station – 5 mins drive.
• Venues including O2 Academy, ICC, Utilita Arena Birmingham, Birmingham Hippodrome, Symphony Hall and Birmingham Repertory Theatre all within a 7-10 mins drive.
• Birmingham Museum, with one of the largest collections of pre-Raphaelite artworks in the UK - 10 mins walk.
• National Sea Life Centre – 10 mins drive.
• Botanical Gardens – 7 mins drive.
• New Street - 7 mins drive.
• Bull Ring Shopping Centre – 5 mins drive.
• Think Tank Science Museum – 10 mins drive.
• Cadbury World - 7 mins drive.
• Birmingham University 5 mins drive.
• Birmingham Airport – 25 mins drive.
Whilst enjoying the comfort and luxury of your own apartment, you will benefit from the following:
• High Speed internet / Wi-Fi
• 24 Hour Check in
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Kitchen/Lounge – large open plan kitchen/dining area
• Three bedrooms, sleeps
• Free on-site secure parking space for 1 car available
• Excellent choice of local shops and supermarket
The kitchen / conservatory has a comfy sofa to relax and chat while enjoying a coffee. The kitchen also features a dining area with table and 4 dining chairs, with additional lighting to add atmosphere.
Lounge features lovely high ceilings, a modern chandelier light fitting and Smart TV, with a relaxing comfortable corner sofa and matching armchair.
On the ground floor, there is a utility cupboard, lots of kitchen storage and a downstairs toilet.
The 1st floor has 3 bedrooms, and a main bathroom with a bath and also a shower:
The main bedroom has a Super King bed, as well as it's own en-suite bathroom.
The 2nd bedroom also has a Super King bed as well as lots of wardrobe space.
The 3rd bedroom has a double bed with excellent wardrobe space.
We are always available for our guests, 24 hours 7 days a week via e-mail and online platform messages, as well as on our emergency line. Instructions on how to collect the keys will be given 24 hours before check-in.
Located close to Birmingham with lots of things to do from Cannon Hill Park, Broadway Plaza is 5 mins drive which has lots of entertainment including ten pin bowling, Odeon Luxe cinema, a gym, casino, indoor adventure golf and various places to eat in or takeaway. Local amenities include a Marks & Spencer's Food Hall and Sainsburys at the Selly Oak Shopping centre close by, as well as all the amenities within Birmingham city centre.
Leafy, tree-lined Selly Park is a beautiful and safe conservation area, with a bus stop directly outside the property which can take you towards the city centre.
If you prefer to use Uber or a local taxi, this should cost under £7 to get to the city centre.
Other Things to Note:
Due to Covid please make sure you bring your own salt, pepper, herbs, spices oils, etc, we hope you understand.
Please note – a refundable £200 security deposit will be charged 24h prior arrival.