Situated in Casa Vanessa right on a hilltop, Carmen brings a stunning view of the places below it. This duplex attic apartment is just located 200 metres away from the Matterhorn. Because of its perfect location, this has been considered as one of the few ski-in properties in Zermatt. Apart from skiing, you will have an access to restaurants and nearby boutiques.
Aside from those, this chalet was categorized as 4 stars because of the structure of its bedrooms. This authentic Alpine home can provide you the best vacation you deserve in the first place.
• sloping wooden ceilings and extensive paneling
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (two en-suite, one with Jacuzzi bath)
• high ceiling living room with wood fire
• open plan kitchen with dining and bar area
• mezzanine floor with a second living area
• sunny south and east facing balconies with plunging views to the river
• shared wellness area with a sauna and a jacuzzi hot-tub
Staff & Services
Catered Rates include:
- A chef and host take exclusive care 6 days out of 7 during the stay of the chalet/guests
- Bed linen, towels & guest amenities
- Bed linen & towel change once per week
- 6 days cleaning
- 6 days on a half-board basis, including cooked breakfast, tea, dinner, champagne, wines and an open bar
- Electricity consumption
- Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax)
Access is very convenient via a tunnel lift which is 200 metres away from the Matterhorn Express base station and, in winter, the end point of the main resort ski run. Central, quiet, sunny position on a hill. Grocery 150 m, restaurant 20 m, bus stop Matterhorn Glacier Paradise 20 m, 'Matterhorn Glacier Paradise' station 200 m. Ski runs 50 m, 100 m ski rental, ski bus stop 20 m.