If you are dreaming of a spacious apartment to satisfy your Parisian lifestyle, then this property can be perfect for you. Located in the Montparnasse district, this place offers 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Also, this place is endowed with convenient amenities and is available for long-term rentals.
With a capacity to accommodate up to 4 guests, the apartment boasts these highlights and features:
• living room with rich yellow walls, two Scandinavian-style double-sized sofa beds, entertainment appliances
• dining area highlighted by a glass table with 4 matching seats
• kitchen fully equipped with cooking amenities such as an oven, microwave, a refrigerator, a freezer, dishwasher, boiler, mixer, a toaster, Nespresso machine, and many others
• small countertop table with bar stools
• bedrooms with queen-sized beds, ample closet space, and drawers
• master bedroom with an access to a full bathroom with a washing machine, dryer, and double sink
• double-glazed windows with thick curtains
• individual electric heating
If you want to make your choices varied for a place to stay in Paris, you should check out All Luxury Apartments. We personally visit every handpicked place we feature to assure you of utmost convenience and comfort while staying. We have a team and dedicated customer support willing to assist you 24/7. We believe that one great vacation does not only constitute a quality place but also an assuring service.
The Montparnasse area covers parts of the 5th, 6th, 14th and 15th arondissements and is bordered by the Luxembourg Quarter to its north. Its north-western limit is rue d'Assas, boulevard du Montparnasse and boulevard de Port Royal, its western border is rue de la Sante and avenue René Coty. Its southern limit is made up of boulevard Pasteur, rue du Château, rue Mouton Duvernet, rue Sophie Germain, rue Halle and rue Cabanis. Its north-eastern border is rue de Vaugirard.
The area's interesting structures are the Gare TGV, the Observatoire de Paris and the Tour Montparnasse [only because it is Paris' tallest building]. Interesting streets are rue Campagne-Première and the boulevard du Montparnasse where the night Culture of Paris France is found at the cafés La Closerie des Lilas, La Coupole, Le Dôme, La Rotonde and Le Sélect are located. Its museums are the Musée Antoine Bourdelle, the Musée de la Poste and the Musée Zadkine