Recently renovated, this endearing villa boasts a fresh and calming earthly atmosphere. Situated about 10 minutes from the center of Saint Raphael and the nearby beaches, this villa offers a taste of both the charm of the Provence and the quality of life of the Côte d'Azur. It is also close to the Golf/Tennis Club of Valescure.
Set over two floors, the villa offers wide open living spaces. It has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, covered terrace and of course, the beautiful lush garden with pool. The villa is complete with all the amenities and can comfortably host up to 10 people.
The villa is a mixture of modern and traditional design and decors. The furniture are made up of both contemporary and traditional materials which blend well with its overall country chic style appeal. The signature wooden exposed beams add to its distinct character.
To give you a better picture, below is the villa’s layout.
• Large living room and dining room
• Small lounge with fireplace
• Kitchen adjoining the dining room, fully equipped
• Master bedroom overlooking the garden, bed 160, bathroom with shower and bath
• Double room on one level, two beds of 90, en suite bathroom
• Double room on ground floor, bed of 140, en suite bathroom
• Mezzanine with office area and reading room, overlooking the living room
• Double room with balcony, queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
• Double room with balcony, double bed, en suite bathroom
• Private swimming pool, covered terrace with summer kitchen, garden, and open-air parking
• Al fresco dining, barbecue
All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and have WIFI Internet access. For laundry concerns, the villa is also equipped with a washing machine as well as other laundry facilities.
A large car park at the entrance of the property allows parking for four to five cars. Other optional services can be arranged.
Note: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests of 2 or 3 nights, according to certain price conditions. For any request of less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to revise the price conditions.
65 km from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, located between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, Saint-Raphaël is a resort on the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the superb Esterel Massif. The city, whose center is by the sea, is divided into different districts, real tourist sites that have all their characteristics and their personality: the old town, the city center, the ports, Valescure, Boulouris, The Dramont, Agay , Anthéor and Trayas.
The villa is located in Valescure, also called 'Quartier des Golfs'. The typical image of Valescure is that of umbrella pines, large preserved area, which houses residences, private villas, luxury hotels and tourist residences.
The commune of Saint-Raphaël is incredibly extensive. Its 36 kilometers of serrated coastline offer more than 29 varied beaches: fine sand or pebbles, shady strikes, creeks and creeks. You'll be spoiled for choice.