Cannes Villa des DauphinsFrance / Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur / Cannes
|5 370 €||per night|
The interior of the villa is even beyond comparable and it features the following details:
• terrace surrounded by a profusion of Mediterranean plants - olive trees, oleanders, palm trees, maritime pines and colorful flowers
• honey-color stone walls
Also, this villa provides an access to several hidden gems of the Cote d'Azur like:
• market towns and quaint hilltop villages such as Cabris, St Cezaire, St Vallier, Valbonne, Biot and Tourrettes-Sur-Loup
• towns which contain masterpieces by Picasso and Matisse, such as Vence and St Paul-de-Vence
• banks of Lac-St-Cassien
• Grasse, the capital of the French perfume industry
• bustling restaurants
• designer boutiques
• famous Casino and the Palais des Festivals
The closest thing to an 'old town' is 'Le Suquet' overlooking the west end of the port. The 12th-century Tour de Mt. Chevalier, ramparts and 12th-16th-century church Notre-Dame-de-l'Espérance give a touch of medieval flavor to the city. Le Suquet area has narrow streets climbing up and around the hill, with a fine view from the top. Standing on the ancient rampart wall in front of the church, you can see east across the city, the port and the bay to the Cap de la Croisette, and to the west across the Gulf of La Napoule to the Massif de l'Estérel mountains.
Ask us for more apartments rentals in Cannes for leisure or business.