Another property managed by the Elysian Collection, Chalet Maurice boasts its luxurious and impressive setting and features. Located in the stunning Zermatt, this chalet can give all the things that you are looking for in a perfect destination for your vacation. Going here will not be that hard since you can take the private funicular railway as you head to the Petit Village where this is located.
This spectacular chalet has been designed by another renowned architect Magali de Tscharner. This perfectly created property can give you an impressive view of the Matterhorn mountain. Speaking of its interior, the chalet brilliantly uses the combination of natural fabrics and local materials. Also, the design makes use of wood combined with colors of charcoal grey, cream, and white in order to create a chic alpine retreat.
To give you an overview of its amenities, Chalet Maurice offers the following:
• open plan living area and dining room
• large south-facing balconies on each floor
• 6 large en-suite bedrooms spread over multiple floors
• private balcony/terrace overlooking the Matterhorn and surrounding mountain terrain
• master bedroom with open fire, a double height pitched ceiling and floor to ceiling windows
• wellness facilities like sauna, dedicated shower & WC, massage room and outdoor terrace with loungers and Jacuzzi