Or you can customize how cookies are used here : Manage your cookies
Please note: Rates advertised on the listing can vary based on the season and are subject to change without prior notice based on the length of stay and number of people. Please contact with your Rental Specialist today about your travel dates.
Ask more Information
One of the chalets that have been personally designed by Zermatt’s internationally acclaimed architect, Heinz Julen, Chalet Heinz Julen Penthouse can give you a unique style of the interior. With a fireplace situated in the middle of the living room window plus its handmade furniture, this chalet is something to look forward to.
Having been featured in many designer magazines already, the place boasts its use of glass roofs along with the bird’s nest view of the whole village and the mountains of Mischabel. Also, if you want to visit Access, you can just take a walk starting from the top of the Omnia Hotel lifts going to the heart of Zermatt.
A detailed description of the chalet:
• large living room with three separate seating areas
• dining section
• open-plan kitchen and two terraces
• two bedrooms with high beamed ceilings at each end of this floor
• bedrooms with en-suite shower/WC, TV and a balcony
• master bedroom with a free-standing round jacuzzi bath, sloping glass ceilings, stunning views, and a separate en-suite shower/WC
• smaller, separate fourth double bedroom with en-suite jet shower and WC
• private glass-fronted sauna, an exercise room with a treadmill and two loungers
• catered by one of our gourmet chefs and serviced by a dedicated chalet host
• modern comforts such as a large LCD flat screen TV with DVD and cable, sound system, laptop computer, free wireless broadband internet access
• full of the designer's unique touches
To give you complete convenience, this property can be accessed at a half price between 1 pm and 5 pm to the Genesis Spa of the Backstage Hotel.
Staff & Services
Catered Rates include:
- A chef and host take exclusive care 6 days out of 7 during the stay of the chalet/guests
- Bed linen, towels & guest amenities
- Bed linen & towel change once per week
- 6 days cleaning
- 6 days on a half-board basis, including cooked breakfast, tea, dinner, champagne, wines and an open bar
- Electricity consumption
- Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax)
Linens and towels
Iron and Ironing board
Jacuzzi / Hot tub
Access is a 2 minute walk from the top of the Omnia Hotel lifts, for which you will have a private key. The village end of the lift delivers you to the heart of Zermatt, in the main street close to the church.
location is estimated and the address will be provided once your booking is confirmed
Click to read reviews
Be first to write a review
Apartment No 5 Penthouse 1936 € 18 539 / Night 4 Bed, 4 Bath
Apartment Les Gentianes 1936 € 633 / Night 4 Bed, 4 Bath
The sandy beaches in Barcelona are one of the main draws to the Mediterranean city and with over 300 sunny days a year, it’s likely you’ll be basking in the sunshine while you’re there. So choose an apartment in Barcelona near the beach to make the most of the stunning Spanish coastline. [...]